Saturday, April 25, 2015

Webinar: Surviving Melanoma - A Discussion on Survivorship

Check it out - I have been asked to be a guest on a panel of melanoma survivors for this webinar next week: Thursday April 30, 2015 at 12:45 EST.  It is the fourth in a webinar series created by Save Your Skin Foundation.

http://www.saveyourskin.ca/events/webinar-melanoma-survivorship/

Yesterday the group involved had a conversation via the webinar app. We introduced ourselves and chatted a bit, about the webinar and about lives, our kids, and Nigel's marathon success.  
I immediately felt at ease, and found myself laughing with Kathy and the others regarding personal and somewhat funny situations we have found ourselves in during our cancer journeys.  It reinforced in my mind that I have found that sense of community I need, and I look forward to getting to know these new friends. 

I am also looking forward to sharing my story and this discussion with anyone who wishes to hear the webinar.  It is a helpful resource for patients diagnosed, or for anyone trying to understand how it is to be on the melanoma roller coaster.

It is easy to register and view, just click the image above to link to the detailed instructions.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment