Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Column - Meaford Express - Simcoe.com August 2016 - Meaford Through My Lens

Last week my little contribution to the Meaford Express Columns section was more about the Melanoma Through My Lens Reflection Project.  I was able to take a moment to parallel my exploration of this town, and melanoma journey, through the lens of a camera.  

This column was just published online today, so here is the link... and a photo of the paper copy.  It's about all I have time to do anyway LOL what with the girls starting high school this week (in Owen Sound) (-and not yet registered by the Board for a bus route! so Yours Truly still gets to play Mom's Taxi) as well as my prep for a busy weekend of Mudmoiselle guests and fun, this week is a bust and we're not even halfway through.  

Thanks, as always, for reading. :-) 

http://www.simcoe.com/opinion-story/6842490-meaford-through-my-lens/


August 31, 2016:


No comments:

Post a Comment